You are a creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail – you are passionate about designing detailed interactions and workflows and have the data to back them up. User testing and analytics are your bread and butter – you are comfortable analyzing, and reporting on user-centered design and usability. You have a portfolio filled with elevated, intuitive, and refreshing product experiences that demonstrate your thought and research process to produce a great UX that drives business forward. You are honest and humble, and you can give – and take – critique productively.
Day To Day
- Create wireframes, flows, comps, prototypes, and production assets to effectively communicate interaction and design work and validate ideas.
- Lead collaborative design requirement gathering sessions and present design ideas to business stakeholders during the product development lifecycle.
- Take a user-centered approach to rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Deliver world-class designs that delight and engage, driving product utilization and growth.
- Present solutions to stakeholders and company executives, defend these decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle.
- Ensure UX integrity when collaborating with marketing, engineers and product managers to address brand, technology, and business requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in qualitative and quantitative user research and data analysis methods.
- Proven expertise turning complex business problems into simple and engaging products for web, mobile and apps.
- Experience with Lean design and other techniques to uncover customer needs, including interviews, usability testing, A/B testing, surveys, and heuristic evaluations.
- You have deep knowledge of Agile development processes.
- You have a deep understanding and empathy for users.
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in Invision, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator or similar design and prototyping tools.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who stays on top of the latest design standards, interactions, patterns, and technologies.
- Working knowledge of CSS/HTML
Nice To Have
- E-commerce and start-up experience a plus.
About Artifact Uprising
Artifact Uprising® creates tangible photo books, prints, and gifts for digital photos. Founded in 2012, the company is driven by a mission to move stories “Off your device, into your life.™” Signature products include premium quality photo books whose interior pages are printed on 100% recycled paper and a collection of wooden products handcrafted with mountain beetle pine.
Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, gym membership, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits.
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Your application has been submitted!
We are grateful for your interest in working for Artifact Uprising. Your application will be reviewed shortly.