We are looking for a talented SEO specialist. This person will work within our growth marketing team focused on driving new customers and revenue.
The ideal candidate will have strong SEO and analytics experience in an e-commerce setting and is passionate about data driven decision-making. This person should understand how organic search plays into other digital marketing channels and understand how to work with all teams (Product Copy, Merchandising, Engineering, Design & UX) to enhance strategies with SEO recommendations.
Day To Day
- Keyword research, site audits, on-page testing and updates (metadata, H1, keyword density, internal links, schema compliance)
- Develop and execute link building strategies
- Work with navigation committee to optimize internal links on site
- Collaborate with development and content teams to ensure SEO friendly site architecture
- Coordinate with Brand to develop content plan focused on expanding organic search coverage
- Identify product expansion opportunities and consult on naming and on site structure of new products
- Develop app search strategy
- Monitor organic search site analytics and track channel KPIs
- Work with paid media specialist to maximize traffic from combined paid and organic search
- Stay up to date on current industry practices, news and algorithm updates
- Perform competitor research and identify how their tactics influence performance
- Utilize tools such as Screaming Frog, seoMoz, Google Webmaster Tools, Majestic and others.
- 3+ years working in SEO
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing or business
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and ability to create dashboards
- Experience using analytics and SEO software Google Analytics, Omniture, Google Webmaster Tools, Majestic SEO, seoMoz and others
- Fundamental understanding of HTML and website technologies
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to write effective titles and descriptions
- Capable of working with content management systems
- Team player and is excited to build new things
Nice To Have
- SQL knowledge
- Ecommerce experience
- Magento experience
About Artifact Uprising
Artifact Uprising® creates tangible photo books, prints, and gifts for digital photos. Founded in 2012, the company is driven by a mission to move stories “Off your device, into your life.™” Signature products include premium quality photo books whose interior pages are printed on 100% recycled paper and a collection of wooden products handcrafted with mountain beetle pine.
Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, gym membership, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits.
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Your application has been submitted!
We are grateful for your interest in working for Artifact Uprising. Your application will be reviewed shortly.